Update corona measures
Through this page we will keep you informed about the measures we use within De Uithof to safely continue our activities. Check out the most current measures below:
- Online reservation is required. Please reserve a time block through our website prior to your visit. Unfortunately, we are no longer able to sell tickets at the ticket counter.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory (ages 13 and up). Only during sports (skating, skiing/snowboarding, karting) may it be taken off.
- Follow the walking routes in the building and follow the instructions of the staff.
- Keep 1,5 meter distance between each other.
- No public is allowed in our activities. We would like to ask parents / supervisors to wait outside De Uithof.
- Do you have a cold or fever? Then we ask you to stay at home (even with mild symptoms!). This also applies if someone in your household experiences these symptoms.
- Disinfect your hands regularly.
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and use paper tissues.
- Lessons at the snow and ice rink will continue in groups of no more than 4 people (no maximum with children).
- It is still possible to have a children’s party at De Uithof (up to 12 years). Unfortunately we cannot serve food or drinks with it.