Update corona measures
Through this page we will keep you informed about the measures we use within De Uithof to safely continue our activities. Check out the most current measures below (from November 18th):
- Our restaurant will be closed until further notice.
- Online reservation is required. Please reserve a time block through our website prior to your visit. Unfortunately, we are no longer able to sell tickets at the ticket counter.
- Wearing a non-medical face mask is required.
- Follow the walking routes in the building and follow the instructions of the staff.
- Keep 1,5 meter distance between each other.
- No public is allowed in our activities. We would like to ask parents / supervisors to wait outside De Uithof.
- Do you have a cold or fever? Then we ask you to stay at home (even with mild symptoms!). This also applies if someone in your household experiences these symptoms.
- Disinfect your hands regularly.
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and use paper tissues.
The snow track
- The snow slope remains open. Booking online is mandatory and can be done with a maximum of 4 persons.
- The lessons will continue in an adapted form. The group size is reduced to 4 persons. This does not apply to children.
- Wearing gloves is required.
Read more about the measures and frequently asked questions regarding the snow rink here.
The ice rink
- It is forbidden to skate too close to each other! It is allowed to skate in groups of 4 where you keep 1.5 meters distance from each other.
- Another group of 4 keeps at least 5 meters distance to a group of 4 what drives at the same pace, unless you overtake each other. In this way we prevent the formation of trains.
- The skating lessons continue in an adapted form. The group size is reduced to 4 persons. This does not apply to children.
Read more about the measures and frequently asked questions regarding the ice rink here.
E-kart & games
- Karting and laser tag is possible for all ages.
- Reservations for go-karting and laser tag is mandatory and can be made with a maximum of 4 persons. Children up to 17 years are an exception.
- From the age of 13 years, wearing a face mask during laser tag is mandatory.
Read more about the measures and frequently asked questions regarding the kart track here.
Festive & Business
- It remains possible to celebrate a children’s party at De Uithof. Unfortunately we cannot serve food or drinks at this party.
- A meeting room can be booked for up to 30 people. Unfortunately, we are not able to serve food or drinks.
Are all activities corona proof?
All activities are adapted to the current corona guidelines. On this page you can read the measures that are taken per activity. If you have any questions about the safety of our activities, please feel free to contact us.
Can I visit De Uithof without reservation?
No, this is not possible. It is necessary to reserve a time slot for your visit through our website.
Do I need to bring my printed E-ticket?
We advise you to print your ticket in advance. It is possible to have the tickets scanned on your mobile, but your ticket must always be presentable (even when your phone is empty).
Can I eat/drink something in De Uithof?
Because of the tightened measures, our restaurant is unfortunately closed. It is therefore not possible to eat or drink anything during your visit to De Uithof.
I bought a ticket through an external party, the validity of which has expired. Can I still redeem it?
All action access tickets purchased or obtained before March 2020 through other channels can still be submitted until 31 October 2020. Do you have a ticket for the snow rink or skating rink? Then it is necessary to reserve a time block through our website prior to your arrival. Select the free ticket option on the ticket page to reserve your desired time block. Once you have filled in your details you will receive an e-ticket at the email address you provided. You need to take this with you when you visit the Uithof. At the box office you can exchange your e-ticket for an entrance ticket to the snow rink or skating rink. Do you have a ticket for e-karting or laser gaming? Then book your heat/mission in advance via email@example.com or by phone via 070 - 35 99 443.
What are the opening hours?
The opening hours differ per activity. Please check the relevant page for the current opening hours for each activity.
I have purchased a new subscription for the snow rink. How can I reserve a time block?
When you purchase a snow rink subscription you will receive an e-ticket by e-mail with a reservation code on it. Please note: keep this code safe. You will need this code with every reservation. Prior to your visit, book a time block with the reservation code via the reservation page: https://sneeuwreservering.deuithof.nl/#/tijdslot-reserveren.
Is there somewhere I can change clothes?
The dressing rooms are temporarily closed. So we advise you to come to De Uithof dressed.