Frequently asked questions Skiing School
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING THE SNOW RINK? HOPEFULLY YOUR QUESTION IS BELOW! IF NOT, YOU CAN ALWAYS SEND AN EMAIL TO SKISCHOOL@DEUITHOF.NL.
- Do I have to book a lesson or can I book it on the spot?
Yes, lessons must be booked in advance. Click here to view and reserve all lessons!
- Do you also teach (mentally) disabled people?
A number of our teachers are trained to teach (mentally) disabled people. We believe that everyone should be able to ski or snowboard. An exception to this are people who are wheelchair bound. We do not have the materials such as a sit-ski. Persons who are wheelchair bound, we would like to refer you to http://swg-nederland.nl/welkom-bij-swg-nederland/.
- Can I make a down payment instead of paying the whole amount at once?
Yes, for most courses and Happy Kids this is possible, provided you book earlier than a week before the start. For the introductory and private lessons we ask you to pay the full amount immediately.
- Can I log in somewhere to see my lessons?
Yes you can via Skibook. Log in via this link or create an account first.
- Are the dressing rooms open?
Our changing rooms are temporarily closed. Therefore we would like to ask you to change your clothes in advance, so that you only have to put on your ski or snowboard boots.
- Can I use a locker?
Lockers are limited available in the dispensing area.
- Can I still rent equipment and clothing?
That is certainly possible! We make sure that our material is disinfected extra well.
- As a visitor, can I see the snow rink?
No, unfortunately this is not possible at the moment.
- Can I take my child to the snow rink?
Yes, one parent is allowed to accompany the child.
- What are the cancellation conditions if I can’t come because of Corona related complaints?
If you can’t come skiing/snowboarding, your lesson will be rebooked to a later time.
See here the FAQ regarding ski-/snowboard lessons.