Frequently asked questions snow rink
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING THE SNOW RINK? HOPEFULLY YOUR QUESTION IS BELOW! IF NOT, YOU CAN ALWAYS SEND AN EMAIL TO SKISCHOOL@DEUITHOF.NL.
- Do I have to make a reservation before skiing/snowboarding?
Yes, it is required to make a reservation in advance. This applies to single tickets as well as subscription holders.
- Are the lessons still going on?
Yes, take a look at our lessons of the Ski School here.
- Are the dressing rooms open?
Our changing rooms are temporarily closed. Therefore we would like to ask you to change your clothes in advance, so that you only have to put on your ski or snowboard boots.
- Can I use a locker?
Lockers are limited available in the dispensing area.
- Can I still rent equipment and clothing?
That is certainly possible! We make sure that our material is disinfected extra well.
- As a visitor, can I see the snow rink?
No, unfortunately this is not possible at the moment.
- Can I take my child to the snow rink?
Yes, one parent is allowed to accompany the child.
- What are the cancellation conditions if I can’t come because of Corona related complaints?
If you can’t come skiing/snowboarding, your lesson or ticket will be rebooked to a later time.
- Am I obliged to wear a helmet?
Wearing a helmet is mandatory up to the age of 16. Adults are also advised to wear a helmet. Our ski school teachers all wear helmets as well.
See here the FAQ regarding ski-/snowboard lessons.