When are you visiting
the ice rink?
IN EUROPE’S LARGEST INDOOR SPORTS CENTER YOU WILL FIND THREE ICE RINKS. ON OUR SEMI-COVERED 400-METER TRACK WITH SCRIBBLING TRACK, YOUNG TALENTS, RECREATIONISTS, SKATING SCHOOL DE UITHOF, SKATING CLUBS AND COMPETITION SKATERS CAN GO. THE OTHER TWO COVERED 30X 60 METER TRACKS ” THE ICE HOCKEY HALL AND THE FUNRINK ARE SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS, SCHOOL ICE SKATING, ICE HOCKEY, FIGURE SKATING, SHORT TRACK AND CURLING.
Please note: the funrink is open with the exception of evening hours and saturday morning from 10:00 – 12:20 and if the funrink is not exclusively rented. The 400-meter track is closed a number of days in the season. The days the ice rink is closed, is reported via this page and our social media.
|Monday||09:00 – 16:30 | 19:40 – 20:50|
|Tuesday||09:00 – 16:30 | 20:00 – 22:40|
|Wednesday||09:00 – 16:30 | 20:00 – 21:10|
|Thursday||09:00 – 16:30 | 20:00 – 22:40|
|Friday||09:00 – 16:30 | 20:00 – 21:30|
|Saturday||11:50 – 15:20|
|Sunday||10:00 – 16:30|
Practical information skating rink
- Reservation in advance is required. Choose a time block and buy your ticket. You can also purchase a subscription for a specific time block. This way you are assured of a spot every week.
- Children’s rates apply up to 12 years of age.
- Ride tickets are valid for one year after the purchase date.
- You can rent or buy skates at Oomssport (at the entrance of the Uithof).
- Lockers are available along the rink for 1 euro.
- Funrink is often accessible during free skating, but can (partly) be rented.
- Gloves are mandatory.
- At the ice rink the temperature is about the same as outside temperature. It is wise to dress at this temperature.
To provide the best quality, we clean our 400-meter track and funrink several times a day. This takes about 15 minutes. It is nog permitted to enter the track while we work on the quality of the ice.The times below are subject to change.
Note: swipe to view the times up to 21:30 p.m.
|Monday, Wednesday and Friday||10:10 – 10:30||12:00 – 12:20||13:30 – 13:50||15:00 – 15:20|
|Tuesday and Thursday||10:10 – 10:30||12:00 – 12:20||13:30 – 13:50||15:00 – 15:20||21:10 – 21:30|
|Saturday||11:30 – 11:50||13:30 – 13:50|
|Sunday||11:30 – 11:50||13:10 – 13:30||14:50 – 15:10|
THE UITHOF ICE RINKS
1. LONG-DISTANCE SKATES
Our 400-metre track is one of the oldest artificial ice rinks in the Netherlands and certainly not the least! On January 2, 1973, the ice rink was officially opened. In 1989 a roof was built, making the course semi-covered. In the meantime, we welcome thousands of skaters every year even Kjeld Nuis of skating team Team Reggeborgh has started skating on our 400-meter track. The skating rink is open from October to April.
On the middle terrain of the 400-meter course is the covered funrink of 30 x 60 meters, which you can easily reach via the walkway.
On the funrink you do not have to take into account the mandatory direction of travel. The funrink is open from October to April.
* Availability of the funrink is subject to change at all times. For example, the funrink can be (partly) rented for curling clinics or ice hockey training.
3. ICE HOCKEY HALL
In addition, there is a separate ice hockey rink. This course is suitable for beginners, school ice skating, ice hockey, figure skating, short track and curling.
The ice hockey hall is open year round for these disciplines. The course is only open for recreational skating from April to September.