ORDER YOUR TICKET FOR THE SKATING RINK AT THE WEBSHOP. WITH YOUR TICKET YOU DON’T HAVE TO WALK BY OUR CASH DESK. YOU CAN JUST ENTER THE SKATING RINK DIRECTLY WITH YOUR TICKET. DO YOU VISIT THE ICE TRACK REGULARLY? THEN IT MIGHT BE INTERESTING TO CHOOSE FOR A SUBSCRIPTION. WE WISH YOU A LOT OF FUN ON THE ICE!
Webshop tickets ice rink
Buy your entrance tickets for the ice rink here and reserve a time slot. You will then receive an e-ticket by email, which you can scan at the entrance of the ice rink.
PLEASE NOTE: the entrance to the ice rink has been temporarily moved to the left (old) entrance of De Uithof. This applies to visitors to the 400-meter track as well as to the ice hockey hall.
70 minutes: € 7,-
90 minutes: € 8,-
Buy subscription online
Do you often come to De Uithof skating at a fixed time? Then choose a subscription for a time block. The subscription can easily be purchased online. You will receive a digital code via email with which you can enter the skating rink. This code can be scanned via your mobile phone. Do you prefer a physical pass? Then you can have it printed at the information desk.
What does a subscription entail?
- With a subscription you reserve your place in a time block. This ensures that you can skate on a specific time block throughout the season. The subscription cannot therefore be used on varying time blocks.
- If you cannot skate on the subscription once, this ride will expire. However, it is possible to let someone else use your subscription.
I skate several times a week, will I receive a discount on my subscription?
- Yes, for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th subscription you will receive a discount of 10%. The discount is automatically deducted when you select multiple subscriptions.
- Please note: the entrance to the ice rink has been temporarily moved to the left (old) entrance of De Uithof. This applies to the visitors to the 400-meter track and the ice hockey rink.
- You can rent or buy skates at Oomssport (situated at the entrance of De Uithof). If you want to rent skates, we ask you to be present at least half an hour before the start of your time slot to collect your skates.
- Lockers are available along the course for 1 euro (in cash).
- The Funrink is often accessible during free skating, but can be (partly) rented out.
- Gloves are required.
- The temperature on the ice rink is approximately the same as the outside temperature. It is wise to dress for this temperature.
Coronavirus measures skating rink:
- Follow the walking routes to enter the track.
- No public is allowed along the track. As a supervisor you can help to put the skates on and off, we ask you to leave the track immediately afterwards.
- Our changing rooms are temporarily closed. We therefore ask you to change clothes in advance, so that you only have to put on your skates along the track.
- It’s not allowed to skate in a train.
- Both on the track and outside the ice rink, we would like to ask you to follow our corona measures and keep 1.5 meters away from other visitors.
- It is not allowed to blow your nose while skating on the track. To do this, use paper tissues and put them in the trash.
- At the end of the time block, leave the track asap via one of the two exits.
- The skating lessons take place in an adapted manner. The guidance takes place in groups of 4 people.
- Our catering is temporarily closed. There is, however, at the skating entrance and Take away where you can get a drink for on the road.