ORDER YOUR TICKET FOR THE SKATING RINK AT THE WEBSHOP. WITH YOUR TICKET YOU DON’T HAVE TO WALK BY OUR CASH DESK. YOU CAN JUST ENTER THE SKATING RINK DIRECTLY WITH YOUR TICKET. DO YOU VISIT THE ICE TRACK REGULARLY? THEN IT MIGHT BE INTERESTING TO CHOOSE FOR A SUBSCRIPTION. WE WISH YOU A LOT OF FUN ON THE ICE!
Webshop tickets ice rink
Buy your entrance tickets for the ice rink here and reserve a time slot. You will then receive an e-ticket by email, which you can scan at the entrance of the ice rink.
PLEASE NOTE: the entrance to the ice rink has been temporarily moved to the left (old) entrance of De Uithof. This applies to visitors to the 400-meter track as well as to the ice hockey hall.Buy entrance ticket
Buy subscription online
Do you often come to De Uithof skating at a fixed time? Then choose a subscription for a time block. The subscription can easily be purchased online. You will receive a digital code via email with which you can enter the skating rink. This code can be scanned via your mobile phone. Do you prefer a physical pass? Then you can have it printed at the information desk.
What does a subscription entail?
- With a subscription you reserve your place in a time block. This ensures that you can skate on a specific time block throughout the season. The subscription cannot therefore be used on varying time blocks.
- A subscription is good for at least 22 admissions. There are 25 weeks in the season, but the time block can be cancelled 3 times because of holidays, events, rentals, etc. Of course we will inform you in time.
- If no time blocks are cancelled you will receive admission for 25 blocks.
- When the number of 22 times skating on a time block is not reached, we will offer an alternative that is as equivalent as possible in the form of free tickets or extension of the entrances.
- If you cannot skate on the subscription once, this ride will expire. However, it is possible to let someone else use your subscription.
I skate several times a week, will I receive a discount on my subscription?
- Yes, for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th subscription you will receive a discount of 10%. The discount is automatically deducted when you select multiple subscriptions.
- You can rent or buy skates at Oomssport (situated at the entrance of De Uithof).
- Lockers are available along the course for 1 euro (in cash).
- The Funrink is often accessible during free skating, but can be (partly) rented out.
- Gloves are required.
- The temperature on the ice rink is approximately the same as the outside temperature. It is wise to dress for this temperature.
Coronavirus measures skating rink:
- Please note: the entrance to the ice rink has been temporarily moved to the left (old) entrance of De Uithof. This applies to the visitors to the 400-meter track and the ice hockey rink.
- Our changing rooms are temporarily closed. We therefore ask you to change clothes in advance, so that you only have to put on your skates along the track.
- On the track you skate without any restrictions. At the places outside the ice rink, we ask you to follow our corona measures and keep 1.5 meters away from other visitors.
- Reserve a spot at one of our restaurants in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 070 359 94 43.
- Follow the walking routes indicated by signs.
- We are obliged to request your contact details and address details with your reservation.
- Due to the coronavirus, our line buffet is closed and you can order food or drinks from your seat.
- Scan the QR code that belongs to your table and easily place an order yourself.